System Operator Trainee #52714
Puget Sound Energy's System Operations Department is looking for System Operator Trainees to join our team. These positions issue clearances and switching orders to qualified field personnel for all distribution lines and equipment 34kV and below, transmission lines as directed by the Senior Power Dispatcher and SCADA switching in compliance with established Company Standard Practices and Procedures.
- Applicant must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Have a basic understanding of electrical distribution and transmission.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with Company personnel, Service Providers, Contractors and the public.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- This is an IBEW Represented position and the successful candidate will become a member of the IBEW.
- Starting wage is $36.84 per hour as determined by union scale.
- This position will require shift work.
- This position is located in Redmond, WA.
Please apply online at http://www.PSE.com/careers