Dear WorkSource Partners,
In an effort to make sure that we are marketing the appropriate materials to the appropriate agencies, and also to not flood you with collateral that is irrelevant to your position, please let me know the following:
1. If you are a YOUTH ONLY agency or service provider and you wish to be moved from this master list to a youth collateral list only. This will prevent you from receiving all job fairs for adults and other adult program collateral. You will only receive collateral related to youth.
2. If you no longer work in a capacity or position that needs to see these emails to let you know what events are coming up.
3. If you would like to be on BOTH lists and receive both youth and adult related event emails.
4. If you wish to be removed from all distribution lists.
5. If you wish to add an additional contact to our list please specify “youth, adult or Both” and provide their email address.
Thank you for responding. If you do not wish to make any changes to your status on our distribution lists, you need not reply.
Business Services Liaison-Focus on youth Friendly Employers
WorkSource Seattle-King County
500 SW 7th St.
Renton, WA 98057
Join our WorkSource Networking Group on LinkedIn to network with others and to learn about upcoming employer hiring events and job opportunities. Our growing networking group has over 2,500 members, including employment counselors, past & current WorkSource customers, and MANY Employers. Join @ www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=3214938&trk=myg_ugrp_ovr