We're working closely with AllFlight Corporation in Kent, WA to recruit qualified candidates for a:
~ Aerospace & Machining Quality Inspector
(job descriptions below).
If you're interested and meet all the requirements of a position listed below, please email SadieH@allflight.com, no later than Monday, April 28,2014. In your email please:
~ list the position job title you're applying for
~ explain why you're interested in the position
~ attach your resume
~ use the email subject line: RESUME FOR ALLFLIGHT
Allflight is a leading maintenance, repair and overhaul organization serving the aviation industry.
Aerospace/Machining Quality Inspector Compensation: $18.00 to $25.00 /hr doe
We are currently looking to hire an experience Aerospace/Machining Quality Inspector. You will have typical Aerospace/Machining Quality Inspection duties while using a CMM and other common inspection tools. Your duties will include:
· Perform First Article and In-Process Inspections of parts, materials, components, sub-assemblies, assemblies, tools and final product configuration using customer blueprints, sketches, engineering drawings, purchase orders, and other applicable sources to observe, measure, record conformity to customer, regulatory, and company specifications.
· Review contracts, purchase orders, drawings, routings, shop instructions and other planning for quality requirements
· Support the qualification of new products
· Ensure correct methods, tools and criteria are used for inspection
· Assist Production with continuous improvement activities by providing guidance and leadership
· Identifies and segregates nonconforming material to be properly documented and recorded • Prepare and use standard documentation for reporting inspection data (AS91 02)
· Record variable inspection data on Detailed Inspection Plans (DIP) for the purpose of capturing measurement results
· Able to exhibit an accuracy in judgment for ascertaining critical components
· Able to use sampling plans to establish product acceptance in line with customer specifications
· Verifies production and Engineering qualification processes for compliance to process methods and procedures
· Develop positive relationships and effective lines of communication with all functions, suppliers and customers
· Perform other duties, consistent with the position, as required or assigned
· 5+ years of Aerospace manufacturing experience as a Quality Inspector within a machining environment
· Must have some CMM experience. Experience with PC-DMIS software is a huge plus
· Must have the ability to perform surface plate layout inspection
· Good organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
· Ability to use common inspection measurement tools, such as Calipers, Micrometers, and Gauge Blocks and Bore scopes
· Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and symbols - must have strong GD&T skills
· Ability to understand & apply problem solving methods, statistical sampling & inspection technique
· Knowledgeable with AS 9100, ISO 9001:2008
· Knowledgeable with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), such as M1 a plus
· Experience with continuous improvement a plus (i.e., Six Sigma, LEAN, etc.).
· Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills
· Knowledgeable with Microsoft office suite
· Must take direction very well and must get along well with others
· You must be able to work a first shift Monday - Friday 6am - 2:30pm plus overtime as needed.
To learn more about the company go to: www.allflight.com
All positions subject to drug screen
Full benefits after 90 day probation period