As a Software Engineering Lead, you will be responsible for the planning, design, and implementation efforts of a small team engaged in highly dynamic projects. You will work closely with customer-facing Solution Architects in our Seattle offices to ensure that solutions successfully meet functional and scalability requirements. You will also work closely with internal product engineering teams to leverage the client's core services and technologies.
• Experience leading small engineering teams through multiple releases of projects. Ideal candidates will have ScrumMaster experience.
• At least 7 years experience in the design and development of highly available internet applications and large scale distributed systems.
• Demonstrated talent for elegant object-oriented design.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Java programming.
• Understanding of clean code principles.
• Understanding of SOA, microservices, and enterprise integration patterns.
• Strong software testing skills, including experience with TestNG, JUnit.
• Experience with Continuous Delivery practices.
• B.S. in Computer Science or related discipline.
Additional Desired Skills:
• Experience with other modern scripting languages.
• Prior management experience.
• Experience with geographically distributed project teams.
• Solution architecture experience.
• Experience working in Professional Services organization
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by DJWB