"Travel Counselor" Hiring Event
Tuesday, August 2nd from 1:00-3:00 at Redmond WorkSource; 7735 178th Place N.E. Redmond, 98052
PLEASE ARRIVE AT 1:00 FOR AN INFORMATIONAL PRESENTATION ABOUT THIS POSITION. BRING A RESUME FEATURING YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE AND TRAVEL WORK EXPERIENCE IF YOU HAVE IT. PLAN ON A 15 MINUTE ON SITE INTERVIEW.
For : the Inbound Call Center at Wyndham Vacation Ownership
There will be a Five (5) Week paid training program beginning August 22nd!
· $13.20 per Hour
· Weekends OFF
· Performance Based Incentives
· Travel related discounts for you and your immediate family members
· Paid Vacations
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Sick Days
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Medical, Vision and Dental available August 1st
· Advancement Opportunities
· Car Pool Stipends
· Bus Stipends
Responsible for receiving inbound calls from owners & helping them plan their dream vacation with Wyndham Vacation Ownership while maintaining a high-level of customer service and satisfaction. We are looking for a individuals with excellent communication and customer service skills who will respond to the owners and guest needs in a professional manner. Responsible for booking travel arrangements for WVO owners, such as car rentals, airfare, hotel reservations and cruises.
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment.
- Able to navigate multiple computer systems and show proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be able to handle large call volume of travel inquiries.
- Team-centric and positively motivated to delight our guests.
- Possess drive/initiative to complete tasks on a timely basis.
- Able to exercise good judgment in making decisions.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks, have a sense of urgency to complete tasks while being detail-oriented and professional.
- Exceptional listener with exceptional communication skills.
- Enjoy talking to different people on a daily basis.
It is requested you sign up in advance of the event. by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In your subject line write in "Wyndham Travel Counselor Hiring Event".
If you have questions call Denise Barbour at 425-861-3732.
Business Services Liaison-Focus on youth Friendly Employers
WorkSource Seattle-King County
500 SW 7th St.
Renton, WA 98057
Join our WorkSource Networking Group on LinkedIn to network with others and to learn about upcoming employer hiring events and job opportunities. Our growing networking group has over 2,500 members, including employment counselors, past & current WorkSource customers, and MANY Employers. Join @ www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=3214938&trk=myg_ugrp_ovr